*SoS*Mario
    Yeah! I smelled it!
    Yeah! I smelled it!

Flag : Italy

Cheater è uno di voi?

Post  *SoS*Mario on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Hello guys,

pardon the intrusion.
    I just wanted some info about a player called Cheater!
    Shody and I were playing .. he was there, and after a while he said that I was lagging and he left the game.
    For me there are no problems.
    But I saw on our forums that Assy had been insulted by the same player. He also said that all SoS are lagger(He said the same thing when shody and I was there.)ecc
    Now, if you're actually you Narkos, you can joke with me all you want!
    but avoid behaving in this way with others SoS, with whom may not have the same confidence.
    If you're not Cheater somebody know who is this guy?

Bye guys!

Don't smoke too much..xD
    kiss!

Ciao ragazzi,

Scusate l'intrusione, volevo solo info su un player di nick Cheater!

Oggi mentre giocavamo io e shody era il nostro avversario pensavamo fosse Narkos, cmq mentre giocavamo abbandona dicendo che laggo etc etc e quitta!!

Per me non è un problema ma vado sul nostro forum e leggo che Assy è stato insultato dallo stesso player leggo che va a dire che tutti i SoS sono laggoni camperoni (cosa che ha detto anche quando c'eravamo io e shody) etc etc ...

Ora se sei effettivamente te Stefano, che scherzi con me figurati me fa piacere ma evita con altri SoS con i quali magari non hai la stessa confidenza/rapporto...

Se non sei te...qlc di voi sa chi è sto Cheater?

Ciao ragazziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Non fumate troppo...xD

Bacioni!!

@Andrea: mi scoccio di tradurre...me ne scuso...se vuoi farlo te non mi offendo!!! Smile

EDIT: non so se è stefano mi sembra troppo coglione per esser stefano...mah! Fammi sape se sei te
    $m0k3r
    GaNja Leader
    GaNja Leader

Re: Cheater è uno di voi?

Post  $m0k3r on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:56 pm

I don't know who is this player..do you remember what ping did he has?
    One can have differents nick but ping is always the same Smile
    In fact, I found out so many players in this way!

Bella

Non saprei dirti chi sia.... ma ti ricordi che ping aveva? Uno può usare altri nick ma il ping rimane sempre quello Happy infatti molti Unnamed li sgamo cosi

Bella

_______________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Daltox
    Wow! I saw it!
    Wow! I saw it!

Flag : Belgium

Post  Daltox on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Io sachio che e Ghost ...
    Tiny
    Yeah! I smelled it!
    Yeah! I smelled it!

Flag : France

Post  Tiny on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 am

Freaking no idea about what you said in italian, just understood you were speaking about a guy called cheater ingame.

If you wonder, yes he's ghost/narkos, we're definitly sure of that Razz ( And ye he was insulting a whinning a lot as usual... )
    shodan
    GaNja Member
    GaNja Member

Post  shodan on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:30 am

....mah...non so cosa dire...spero non sia Ghost....davvero....cheater non risulta fra i suoi nick sul sito AS, ma basta giocare senza linkarsi....non saprei....!!

--------------------------------------

mah...i dont know...he isn't ghost, i hope!!!....in AS site...in ghost's profile not compare cheater nick.....but just play without link to site...i dont' know.....

shodan
    Dark-Stranger
    Now! LEGALIZE IT! :D

Post  Dark-Stranger on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:36 am

Tiny wrote:Freaking no idea about what you said in italian

check the first posts again tiny Wink

Wooly
    Great! I touched it!
    Great! I touched it!

Flag : Germany

Post  Wooly on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:04 pm

uh idc Happy a stupid guy.. its normal or?^^ u should not talk about retarded players, talk about happy things Tongue

oh and: i cant connect to as servers for.. 3 month or smth like that now.. sry guys that i never play with ya Tongue
    Tiny
    Yeah! I smelled it!
    Yeah! I smelled it!

Post  Tiny on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 pm

We know for sure he's ghost, as we checked IPs with HD, and about the fact that name is not in the list of the nick narkos/ghost used in AS, that's just for one reason, he doesn't play loged in anymore, since he just created a new account and play against noobs just to have the 1st place in ca ranking -_- And now that's he's on the top, he doesn't login anymore ingame.
    StRyZz
    Cool! I rolled one!
    Cool! I rolled one!

Post  StRyZz on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:31 pm

We know for sure he's ghost,

as we checked IPs with HD, and about the fact that name is not in the list of the nick narkos/ghost used in AS, that's just for one reason, he doesn't play loged in anymore, since he just created a new account and play against noobs just to have the 1st place in ca ranking -_- And now that's he's on the top, he doesn't login anymore ingame.

FALSE

1- ch3at3r and narkos are in the same brain, but are two different people.

2- I haven't created a new account to be 1 st on ranking.

3- I have not played vs noob only.

4- I am now always unlogged becouse i have internet problem.

5- Sorry for insults, but i said the true. Sos are always camping.

Camper is not an insult, but is only an adjective.

Anyway sorry for all that i said.... I will not play anymore....

I'm tired to play lagged.

Sorry, and all because of my lag, some of you goes a bit unsmooth, but this is not the real problem, the problem is me.

Hello everyone, I hope you can forgive me!

Sorry for my english! Very Happy

Tiny
    Yeah! I smelled it!
    Yeah! I smelled it!

Post  Tiny on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Then why did you create a new account?? If you wanted to change the name, you could have asked HD Razz

And why do you start having lags just when you're finally ranked 1st and that noone can see a difference between your connection before and after lol

About your lags... no you don't lag ( or sometimes just a little fast small lag ), but you don't have long and huge lags as some players have.

And you can say the truth without insulting, that's also another fact.

Btw, how would you explain that cheater just acts exactly the same way as you, got the same kind of ping, the same aiming, and the same behaviours Rolling Eyes

*SoS*Mario
    Yeah! I smelled it!
    Yeah! I smelled it!

Post  *SoS*Mario on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Allora rispondo prima in italiano e poi in inglese:

@Smoker: Ping 66 circa parla italiano e un pò inglese non è Dhamp xkè a volte c'era anche lui in game con il suo solito account!

@Narkos: Non puoi dire che i SoS camperano xkè non è vero...anche se fosse vero ci conosci bene nn c'è bisogno di dire "coglioni camperoni laggosi di merda" o cose simili (sempre se sei stato tu) !
    Ho aperto questo post proprio xkè sei te, ti conosco, giochiamo da anni insieme ormai...quello che ti posso dire così come io mi prendo la confidenza con te, tu puoi prenderti altrettanta, e anche di più, confidenza con me...ma ci sono player che questa confidenza non la danno rispettano e non "offendono" ne danno degli aggettivi...quindi si aspettano ugual trattamento da parte degli altri!
    --------------------------------------------------------

Translate by GOOGLE:

Then answer the first in Italian and then in English:

@ Smoker: PING 66 about, speaks Italian and some English is not dhampir because at times he was there with his usual in-game account!

@ Narkos: You can not say that the because SoS cowboy is not true ... even if it were true we know well No need to say "balls camperoni laggosi of shit" or something similar (if ever it was you)!
    I started this post just six XKE you, you know, we play together for years now ... what I can tell you as I take confidence with you, you can get just as much, and even more familiar with me .. . but we are confident that this player does not give respect and not to "offend" them ... then give the adjective expect equal treatment from the others!

Bye allllllllllllllllllll

EDIT:

Mi riferisco a questo, se lo fai con me ok, ma con altri player...

StRyZz
    Cool! I rolled one!
    Cool! I rolled one!

Post  StRyZz on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 pm

for TINY: Becouse i want to reset all stats, before i was playing with many sensity every day, always change sensitivity and settings.

@mario: cmq dai adriano è insopportabile.... Posso capire che ti fermi ogni tanto per aspettare, ma non puoi giocare tutti i santi giorni e tutto il santo tempo così... Costringi a farmi camperare pure a me. Se è questo che volete giocheremo sempre così e tutti i round finiranno draw perchè ogni squadra è restata ferma in due punti.... Ma dai.....
    Tiny
    Yeah! I smelled it!
    Yeah! I smelled it!

Post  Tiny on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 pm

*SoS*Mario wrote:
    You can not say that the because SoS cowboy is not true ... even if it were true we know well
    I started this post just six XKE you,

Gosh What a Face What a Face Google translate is even worse than i ever thought, guess that translator smoked some ganja too Bong
    Dark-Stranger

Post  Dark-Stranger on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 am

Tiny wrote:
    *SoS*Mario wrote:
    You can not say that the because SoS cowboy is not true ... even if it were true we know well
    I started this post just six XKE you,

Gosh What a Face What a Face Google translate is even worse than i ever thought, guess that translator smoked some ganja too Bong

ROFL
    *SoS*AssY
    Wow! I saw it!
    Wow! I saw it!

Post  *SoS*AssY on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:24 am

Well...

I saw the player "cH3at3r" yesterday (Friday) again in game and he renamed for one second to "Ganja NARKOS" after one second he renamed to "plasminetor" and all minute he switched his name....

the last name was "abbdullah"....

No more comments from me!

Have FUN!
    shodan
    GaNja Member
    GaNja Member

Post  shodan on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm

....sono veramente dispiaciuto e stanco!!!

...non siete capaci di godervi un gioco in santa pace!!

...riuscite a trasformare momenti di serenità al computer in giramenti di balle!!

...ciclicamente ci sono giocatori che come delle bimbe hanno il ciclo mestruale invertito ed iniziano a rompere i coglioni...e non parlo solo di te Ghost, ma anche del tuo amico Jonas, di Zagato, Slayer etc...

...OA è un gioco e si sta insieme...se dovete litigare siete pregati di andare 'affanculo...

...siete bambini...

...non sapete giocare...

...nella vita c'è anche altro...

...trovatevi una ragazza e meno pippe...

...ho sempre cercato di essere cordiale...adesso non ci sono riuscito...scusate!!

p.s. i SoS per me non camperano, fanno squadra e per questo sono fortissimi...e poi sono leali...

shodan

----------------------------------------

.... I'm really sorry and tired!

... you are not able to enjoy a game in peace!

... managed to turn moments of serenity to your computer dizziness bales!

cycle ... there are players who like girls have inverted the menstrual cycle and begin to break the balls ... and not only this of you Ghost, but also your friend Jonas, Zagato, Slayer etc. ...

OA ... is a social game ... if you want break the ball with insult and crying baby, please go to 'fuck off ...

... do not know how to play ...

in life ... there's more ...

... found a girl, no "pippe" ...

... I've always tried to be friendly ... now I could not ... sorry!

p.s. the SoS for me are not campers, make this a very strong team....

shodan

*SoS*Mario
    Yeah! I smelled it!
    Yeah! I smelled it!

Post  *SoS*Mario on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:59 pm

@Tiny: lol! lol! lol! lol!

@Lighter: Thx

@Shodan: Thx, grazie molto Shody io la penso come te! A me piace ridere e scherzare sopratutto in game...perdere o vincere?STI CAZZI l'importante è divertirsi!! Pensiamo a quello e BASTA!!!
    SkuNk
    GaNja Member
    GaNja Member

Post  SkuNk on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Ghost you are a PHEESANT! You still get angry behind the computer? made a joint or a chamomile tea before you play..you choose. Create problems to the clan, and create problems for yourself.

Considering that I have seen many more predictions about the end of the world than shodan pissed off.
    This time you've gone too far.

In friendship, and of course, as we say here, get PEACE!

Ghost sei un FAGGIANO !! possibile che ancora rosichi dietro al pc? fatti una joint o una camomilla prima di giocare..scegli tu. Così crei problemi al clan e a te stesso..

Considerando che ho visto più previsioni maya sulla fine del mondo che incazzature di Shodan, direi che stavolta hai esagerato!

In amicizia ovviamente e, come diciamo qui, DATTE PACE!!
    DEXTER MORGAN
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DEXTER MORGAN on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm

E ORA....qualcosa di completamente diverso

_______________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    /GaNja/^3uphor!a
    Tonight's The Night.
    StRyZz
    Cool! I rolled one!
    Cool! I rolled one!

Post  StRyZz on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:25 pm

@dexter: lol! lol! lol! lol!

P.S.
    Shodan non sono daccordo sul fatto che i sos non camperino, ma sono opinioni. Non sono incazzato. Peace

@mario: A forse non ci siamo intesi mario...
    Non me ne fotte na mazza di vincere, si può perdere però dignitosamente....

Mi rompo il cazzzo solo perchè muoio senza capire che succede....

Sono sempre il primo a morire.....
    sammy-90
    Wow! I saw it!
    Wow! I saw it!

Post  sammy-90 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:09 pm

everyone has quick deaths sometimes, as Light3r says shit happens.
    I know for someone it happens more than others, openarena is weird sometimes.
    This is an opensource game.
    Shodan knows very well that this game is not pro as well as for QL or quake, in OA each one has a different ping, each one has a lot of differences of configuration, router, computers hardware... and I know about these differences because I have done some test(as many others).
    Everybody should say to other in multiplayer that there is a lag, if we follow what Narkos thinks.
    The lag exists in each case even if we are in LAN because computers are not perfect at all.
    On one hand we have good and better hardware for some user/player/gamer with last generation router or computer with good connection and so on...
    On the other hand we can have bad and an old hardware with many fails because the computers are ever not perfect.
    Everything is "digital" or "virtual" means that there is not garantee at all to have an exact copy from original, whichever stuff it is.
    The virtual game is nice for this reason. Only the good and brave gamers go on through all imperfections without asking about lack of frames, lack of connection and ecc...
    Latency Gap has to exist because it allows to have as better as possible, through idiot computers, the comunication between computers.
    The word "camper" is known to introduce that ones who are in vacation, so they are away, far from the group, usually to snipe.
    Etimologically the word "camper" means: to do anything and to stay away in relax, in vacation.
    The original and true meaning of word "camper in FPS games" is: player who does not want to fight but who tries to survive staying away from caos of war in FPS game, and is not skilled.
    If one player survives and is skilled and experienced, and if he tries to hit the enemy by far, he is not a camper, he is a sniper.
    This is my holy truth/opinion about the topic.
    Urrà

Last edited by sammy-90 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wooly
    Great! I touched it!
    Great! I touched it!

Post  Wooly on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 pm

"Everybody should say to other in multiiplayer that there is a lag."

are u serious?

sammy-90
    Wow! I saw it!
    Wow! I saw it!

Post  sammy-90 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 pm

thank you wooly to say that because I was wrong in my mind I wanted to say what I edited ty.
    bb
    Urrà
    Tiny
    Yeah! I smelled it!
    Yeah! I smelled it!

Post  Tiny on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Like in any sport too, players got different musculatures, heights, weights, and such, same on online games, you got different computers, different connections, different locations, if you can't admit it, then just don't play either online games or rather just don't even live Laughing

Wooly
    Great! I touched it!
    Great! I touched it!

Post  Wooly on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:55 am

just to inform the guys that dont hate me: i delete the link to the ganjaforum now.. not because i dont want to write with u.. because i dont want to have more stress with some persons, hf gl may the frag be with me, hm tiny? xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:25 am